The best smoothies to drink are the ones that are super nutritious!
And that’s exactly what all these are!
Whip up one of these in just a few minutes and feed your body with all the nutrients it needs!
And get a boost of energy and detox effects as well!
You can enjoy one of these smoothies as a meal on their own, or drink them for some nutrients after you’ve been eating processed, poor in nutrients food, for a whole day (or maybe even days).
These smoothies have in between 300 – 600 calories each! Just so you know!
It’s definitely best if you have them as a full meal/meal replacement.
Almond butter chia smoothie
Blend listed ingredients together:
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 large ripe banana
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
Grape berry smoothie
Blend all these ingredients together:
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flax seed oil
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 1/2 cup seedless red or purple grapes
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup water
Kiwi ginger smoothie
Ingredients you need to blend:
- 2 large ripe kiwis
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup canned light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup raw shelled hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
Triple berry chia smoothie
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups frozen blackberries
- 1 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 large bananas
- 2 – 4 tbsp agave
- 2 cups water